Thursday, July 31, 2008

Why So Serious?

Joker's joke....

When a partner get a promotion...
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

On wedding night...
"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object."

In a funeral, talking to them who have lost their love one...
"Why so serious?"

On kid's birthday, being a clown...
"I'm going to make this pencil disappear"
Then ask a frontier kid to step forward.

When being asked about a future...
"I don't have plans. I just do things."

Five minutes before proposing someone...
"I had a wife that was beautiful like you"

When getting a briefing from boss...
"And I thought my jokes were bad."

Unintentionally deleting someone's document...
"You and me, maybe we are destined to do this forever"

On a fire, talking to the victim...
"Some men just want to watch the world burn"

When being asked for birthday presents...
"You see, I'm a guy of simple taste. I enjoy dynamite, gunpowder, and GASOLINE!"

When getting speeding ticket...
"Batman has no limits!"

In guys room, approaching a big hairy guy...
"Well hello beautiful!"

When a dentist working on his patients..
"Let's put a SMILE on that face!"

Taken from forwarded e-mail.

2 comments:

Ika Devita Susanti said...

wakaka.. lucu banget.. wakkaka... sayangnya lom nonton sampe skarang..wakakkak

Anonymous said...

When reading this joke
---> wakakakkaka.. it's amazing joke