Monday, March 3, 2008

Who Wrote These?

Pls, update your annual leave as all of you known there’s additional 3 days annual leave which eligible for those of you
As mentioned in the SK,well plan of your annual leave is a much and all of your annual leave should be taking off by the end of the year.


I find out tat English is so vital, it holds a huge role in our community (read this).

Agreeing with Spyhrna, it's a must for us trying and learning to communicate in English. But it doesn't mean we may write carelessly. I recognize that there were many grammatical errors or even wrong vocabularies in my writing, when I did write in English. So that I will double check what I have written.

In speaking I will say 'Okay, you only have 1 milisecond to think, so it's fine for u to make thousands mistakes in your sentences. Thus, you'll learn by doing'. But c'mon, we have plenty of time to check what we write. *sigh...

I'll end this post with one question, "What does come into your mind when you read those sentences I write in italics above?"
In fact I need more than one minute to understand the whole sentences.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

geez.. i dont get it.. ha ha ha..
am myself do a lot of mistakes when i get into writing.. n i hate it ^^

Anonymous said...

lol ..
who wrote that?
well, i get what it means but also along with the incorrect grammar mwkakaka..

yep, english grammar plays great role in writings though..

niway.. nice to meet you ..

Anonymous said...

@elmo : Me too! But at least you and i realize it and be better next time.... Dun give up!

@reifxavier : You won't believe me.... One of big bosses in my office wrote those.

Nice to meet you too. Meet? When did we meet? LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hmm..sebenernya klo grammarnya bener. pemilihan kata2nya keren lho.. ada eligible, mentioned, by the end of the year uda bisnis vocab :p

salam kenal juga :)

Anonymous said...

iyaa!dun give up.. *sigh..ajarin dunk :D

Anonymous said...

@anung : Definitely agree!!! Yah itu dia, g pcaya dia sebenernya bisa n mampu menggunakan grammar dgn baik. Yg g sorot di sini, ya careless-nya itu. Untungnya email itu cuma internal. Kalo uda eksternal kan malu2in *another sigh

Btw, thx da komen.

@elmo : ga salah ni? Siapa coba yg lulusan english literature?

Anonymous said...

fyuh.. bisa juga g masuk blogspot.. mao comment ga bisa2.. my inet so so damn slow

well.. thanks for quoting my blog on ur post...

i do agree with u that while trying to state something very important in english.. esp a written announcement, u should be very careful on ur grammar since it can be very misleading and the message u wanna communicate to other persons will never reach them...

besides it's pathetic to use broken english in official thingies

Anonymous said...

@sphyrna :thanks for stopping by. I quoted your post on my blog coz it inspired me... thx to you!!!