Monday, July 2, 2007

Thank You for Being Such A Pain

What will you do when you meet someone that really piss u off?
Sumtimes I wanna hit him rite on his face. Make him know that he deserves it. I know, for sure, this is the time when my emotion controls me. But this guy is really sucks!!!!
This kind of people makes my life so uncomfortable.

He is the one who blames you for all mistakes you’ve never made. He is the one who licks your boss a*s to get an attention. He is the one who plays with words and you know it is lame but you say nothing just to save his face.

I ever read an email from Arvan Pardiansyah (I barely know who he is), he suggested to read a book, entitled Thank You for Being Such A Pain by Mark I Rosen. He said this book is good. Mr. Rosen taught us to be thankful for the people that made our live bitter.

Anyone know this book? Or even better read it?
Or any suggestion, how to overcome this?

No comments: