Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Dear Oak Tree

Years I had flown
Looking for home of my own
Then I saw a beautiful oak tree
No nest of any eagle nor Calibri
I narrowed my wings
To home below in one blink

Now…
My oak, my home
My only room, my only home

This beautiful home of sight
Had warmth me at night
Had made me sleep so tight

This beautiful home of peace
Had made my hard day in ease
With its branch hug, I’ll be pleased

This beautiful home, more
I never feel alone as I was before
Even when my heart is tore

But…
Deep inside I doubt

When eagles come in race
Will it be still my safest peaceful place?


--- Written below the silence stars, when hope seems far away ---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What bird are you actually that you afraid for the eagles?

A dove perhaps? Hehe.. too cute to be you :p

Anonymous said...

I'm not afraid of the eagles. I'm afraid they will replace me.
That's all...

Btw, who are you, stranger?