Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Eternity - Fly To The Sky

Everyday that passes by
You are still the only one inside my heart
Sparkles in your smile
I can see heaven when I look into your eyes
You make me feel alive.

You are the apple of my eyes
No one else can make me feel the way you do
Deep inside my soul
There is no life without you
I can promise you
You'll never be alone.

*
I'll do anything to give you my love

All I ever need is you by my side.

**
Till the end of time, whenever you need me
I will always be right there, shower me with all my love

Forever don't seem so far away
With you in my life tomorrow's a brighter day
All I ever need is every second with you
I can promise you, You'll never be alone

*Repeat

Till the end of time
Whenever you need me
I will Always be right there
Shower me with all

If anything could last all time

It's way I feel about you girl
Time will change almost everything
Surrounding us in life but we will last for all time

To listen to this song, click here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cieeeeee.... yang lagi menggapai impian niii yeee... M E L L O W banget to.. wakakakak *pake helm biar nggak ditampar lagi.. :P iya deh nggak meloo... tapi romantis *hoeeeek
:D

Ika Devita Susanti said...

ini lagu ciptaan sendiri? hebat bener.

rizky said...

Sorry oOm gak bisa bhs. Enggris??

tapi tu kan tigal buat Video klipnya aja!!!kekkkiik

Anonymous said...

@elmo : bagus ya lagunya.... ga romantis2 amat ah... elmo ni berlebihan....

@devita : gak, bukan. Ini lagunya Fly To The Sky, duo band asal korea...

@rizky : video klip? lha? sapa yg mo bikin? aku tah??? *bingung