Monday, May 26, 2008

Another Homework? *sigh

Got it from Cung... *banting gelas, iket Cung2 di po'on

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Ho... I have no idea. I'm not ready now *how can i be if there's no one to marry? hahahahah...

2. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
I wanna be a mutant. 98% human, 2% bird. I wanna have wings... *Maximum Ride euy,

3. If you were stranded on an desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Karen, because she is crazy *weird
Elmo, so I have someone whom I will have cat fight with, so I won't be bored. *weirder
Blancuzco, because he is a Polar Bear. So he can find some fish for me to eat. *weirdest
*ngasal semua....

4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
Underwater. To live there with the fishes. *aneh, aneh dan aneh

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
None. Dream won't come instantly.

6. Who is in your mind right now?
Bee *lebah??? tawon???

7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
My hope.

8. Do you want your first born child to be a girl or boy? Why?
Boy. No reason.

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Of course *stupid question

10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
Danie? Good things? Geez... Bro, do you have one? Hahahahahaha.... No idea. I barely know him.

11. What colour do you like? Why?
Blue. No reason.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
Liar

13. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
I will think about it if I really win it. *waste of time, eh?

14. What is your ambition?
To live better. Not that my life now is bad. I just want it better in every way.

15. What would you wanna be after you're dead?
Heaven, can i be an angel? At least, gimme wings to fly....

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Too sensitive.

17. What would you most want to achieve right now?
Long lasting relationship.

18. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
The thing how I see life itself. And of course, Jesus.

19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
None. What happen in my life, happen for a (more) reason(s). They make me who I am now.

20. Among all the questions asked, which one do u like most? Why?
None. Stupid questions. Hahahahahaha...

I won't give this tag to anyone... Just enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no.3:huwee??bakal jadi pertumpahan darah loo hans.. *tampar hans pake gada :D

no.4: kasian ikannya hans,mati semua..kamu kan polusi :P *siap siap menangkis serangan :D

tintabiru said...

Yang bener deh Hans klo jawab.. Live under water with wings? Geeezzz... Come on..

Anonymous said...

no. 1: how can i be if there's no one to marry? => masih dalam proses kali, bukan no one :D

Anonymous said...

@elmo : wakakak.... gpp lah mo... ayo ayo kita tarung!!!

@tintabiru : loh kan underwater nya di dalam kubah. *ngeles....

@arf : hush!!! ga ada tau!! jangan ngegosip... *tabokkkk