Thursday, February 14, 2008

Will You Be My Valentine?

--- In the ------------------------ dark of ---
--- night, when ---------------- I could not feel ---
--- nor walk, nor even ------- see. You came to ---
--- me, gave me a gently hug. Lifted and warmed me ---
--- up then guided me to the light. I was so fragile that ---
--- you carried me carefully, you showed me your love ---
--- in your every single step. Your charm, your sincere, ---
--- your understanding had driven my heart to you. ---
--- Then, when the morning came I could see your ---
--- face. Look into your eyes. And I found love ---
--- that I had searched for years. Now, in ---
--- this beautiful day I wonder, ---
--- once again, ‘Will you be ---
--- my Valentine’ ---
--- for now and ---
--- then ---
--- ? ---
---


Written by Hans, February 2004

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Val Day yah, puisinya bagus banget ^o^

tintabiru said...

Sumpeeee... keren hans... U emang jago bikin kayak gini..

Anonymous said...

@lisan : Happy V-day juga!! Makasih uda mampir n uda kasi komen plus plus (plus compliment). Thx a lot....

@tintabiru : Thx Jo. ayo kita sama2 bikin yang lebih bagus... btw, ini puisi lama loh...

Pitshu said...

hepi palentin day :)

Anonymous said...

wii..ini buat ndirii??????

buatin juga donk satu.. sekalian cameranya jangan lupa *fufufufufu
:D

Anonymous said...

@elmo : gak, dibuatin ama tukang bakso. hi3. *biar ga disuruh buatin. camera? camera apa ya? *pura2 lupa

Anonymous said...

hmm..seperti membohongi anak kecil.. hmmm...PIKIR NDAK TAU YAA??? wakakakak..pura-pura lupa lagi..hmm.... *ambil pisau :p

Anonymous said...

@elmo : *ambil pisau dari tangan elmo, trus lari....

Anonymous said...

loh?loh?eh?loo?? yaah..padahal mau bagi kuwe... ya udah, q makan sendiri aaah.. syalalalala :P