Monday, November 24, 2008

Magnificent Memoirs

Yo! Yo! Yo!!! Wuzzup, man? *gaya pisan ampe jatuh kejengkang.

Lately I found out that I'd lost my 'fortitude' that makes me eager to write. But today, the good news is coming, I got an idea. I like to write. So I will try to write what I see, what I feel, what I taste into short stories, and I will tag them as Magnificent Memoirs.

These kind of postings may be vary, since they will not only be what happen to me, but also to others. The best part is I will never let you know whose stories they are, giving you the oportunity to think objectively when you read them. You may also try to harmonize yourself into those stories. I promise you they will be as short as possible.

Chosen words are definitely the most important thing for posting under this label. If you like playing with words and their magnificence, you may enjoy them as I do.

There's always first step in a long journey. So, I'm proudly giving you One Rainy Day.

I hope this will not only be my wishful thinking. So, relax, grab a cup of coffe, and enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool! I thought that it was your story.

Keep up the good job!

Anonymous said...

@devita : thank you so much. yep, i will, i will.