Thursday, November 22, 2007

Honeymoon vs Marriage

I listened to HardRock FM on my way to work this morning. They were Steny, Wina and Bayu on air. There was one joke of theirs that left sumthing in my mind. Wina said ‘Yeah, honeymoon is completely different from a real life (marriage itself).'

I haven’t been in a marriage, but someday I do hope I will. Well, I do agree there will be a lot of struggles in a marriage. In my sight, honeymoon is a happy vacation for newlyweds celebrating their commitment and their willingness for being together till death do them part and a marriage is a way to do their commitment. So, on their honeymoon they should be happy. The question is shouldn’t they be in their marriage for the rest of their life?

Honeymoon is different, compare to marriage, yeah I do agree. But should they be compared? I mean when you celebrate there’s nothing to worry about, you’ll have fun. It is not the hardest part. But it doesn’t mean, you will never be happy when you are struggling for your marriage.

It is just a state of mind, yeah, mine. When I heard that statement, for me, it was a little bit cynical. Oh gosh, I’m over reacted. Hahahahaha……

No comments: