Friday, August 10, 2007

For You


There were times in mine
When only darkness was seen
There were moments in mine
When only silence I’d been

I fell down to the deepest hell
Tried to reach anything that hold
For a second I knew it so well
My soul had been sold

It was your hand that reached mine
It was your heart that made me see
Brighter, life’s gonna be

I put my trust in you, I will stand for you
For I believe in you
For you’ve showed me thousands sparks
For you’ve given me light, bury the dark

I’ve known, in the end of time
I will smile and sincerely say,
‘It’s for you’



Whoa… I can barely describe what I feel right now. Tons and millions of happiness inside. My life had changed in one nite. I finally found what I’d been searching for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe.. yg lagi hepi :p
Ntar crita2 ya..

Anonymous said...

huahahahah...
i'm happy everyday kan....
ni sapa?