Thursday, June 28, 2007

Summer Movies

10.01 a.m.
Another day….

I’m a movie freak. I like movies a lot. I have dvd collections. But dun tell anyone, I do buy piracies. Hehehehe…


This summer (is there any summer in Jakarta??), I spent much money to go to cinemas. Unfortunately, movies that I expected will give me some ‘excitement’, were ‘bla bla bla…’. I dunno, maybe I’m being sarcastic, but those films doesn’t give me any ‘WOW’ words.

Spiderman 3 was so so. Nothing’s special. The story is too plain. Just ‘okay’…. When I watched its trailer, I thought it would be great. But the only thing made me impressed was just when Venom (Topher Grace)opened his mouth… hahahaha…..



Next, Pirates of Carribean : At World Ends. Better I guess. Though so many complications in it, but at least there is something to think about. I thing its duration wasn’t long enough to really explain its complicated thing. Will there be any sequel? I don’t know…. I hope, with better story, of course.

Ocean Thirteen. Blah… Not better than its prequel.

Fantastic Four : Rise of Silver Surfer. Funnier and better than before. I think maybe it would be better if the title was “Silver Surfer and The Fantastic Four”. Silver surfer was the hero. He played the good and bad side almost perfectly. The Fantastic Four looked like sweetener. Hehehehe…. But, this movie is much better than the net man I mention above. Jess was hot, actually. - blinking eyes –



I don’t watch Shrek. Is it good?

Now, my last hope is Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix. Anyone to watch it with me?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shrek 3? Terrible, I have to force myself laughing when I watched it.
Well you can watch it with me if you want haha...

Anonymous said...

My pleasure...
But who are you?
Why don't you leave a name?

Pitshu said...

udah nonton Transformers dan DieHard 4.0 lom? bagus low ^^

Anonymous said...

Transformers? Yeah, I'd watch it last Saturday.
Yeah, it's so cooooool....

I didnt expect anything and indeed, it gave me a very interesting thing to watch. Michael Bay is T.O.P!!!!

But I haven't seen DieHard 4.0. Is it amazing?

Btw, how are you, Pitshu?
Long time no talk....
Hope u are great!!!!

Pitshu said...

Hmmm.. menurut g sih DieHard 4.0 bagus, walaupun keliatannya agak - agak bulshit. Itu orang hoki banget, udah ndut botak trus tuir bisa dengan gesit menghindari ini itu hahaha.

Habisnya g cinta sama bapak botak nun ganteng itu sih!

Kabar g baik - baik aja! hihihi, eh kapan sebar undangan married?

Anonymous said...

So i have to watch it...

Married? Geez... no one wants me... LOL.

I think I'll get that invitation from u first, won't I?