Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Soulmate

Here I am, sitting in front of my desktop, waiting for emails.
Sumtimes this job makes me crazy. Hehehehe...
Actually I don’t know what to write, just wasting my spare time, coz there isn’t much to do lately.

If get back to 24 years ago, I was just an innocent baby, but now two decades later, I’m a young man, searching for his soul. Too poetic? I guess so. Hahaha…


In this life (perhaps I will get another life, I don’t know), I have so many things in mind that I want badly. For now, I am really eager to have someone special. Classic? Yeah, seems so. My age, I can’t say it’s too green to have someone, I have friends at my age that already has an one year old child. Geez…

But, this want doesn’t make me ‘in a rush’. I know I will meet her in HIS time. Meanwhile, I enjoy my loneliness…. So sad? Nope! I’m in so much happiness.

Do I feel alone? Yeah, of course, some other times. But, amazingly, I always have friend to be with or things to do. And, absolutely, I have HIM. Okay, enough for now…. Ciao....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think u better find her,keep it slow down, ur soulmate wont run but need to find out. dont enter "other" zone. it isnt about risk, just u told me before. it is about, how u handle ur responsibilities about that, pick of u way, and stay away from "that things". i know it is hard, u know my problem is, dont you? i got bigger/huge mess about soulmate. at least u have an other ways to pick in ur life. me? u know, i only have one way. No it isnt God, and His rules or bla bla, it is about u. He understands everything step u had and u will have.