Thursday, October 28, 2010

Let Me Go

It's been four years I've been here, working my ass of to get some income. And it's been more than a year this job became pain on it.

I'm tired. I'm tired doing this routine. I'm tired of whining over my job. And mostly, I'm tired of swearing everytime my boss does something really stupid. I'm tired of his fake promises and bull-shits. I'm really tired.

I wish I cud throw a stick, so he will go after it and leave me alone. Wogh.

I never thought of resigning, hmm... I did, but I let those thoughts go away, since I didn't think I'm capable enough to work but in IT area, and the truth is IT bored me.

Then this offer came to me, a proposal for me to work in other department, business area. Then I asked my boss so tat I cud move out. But he didn't let me.

Weird, since he complained about my behavior towards him, but he still wanted to keep me here. Yeah, I admit I didn't put good manner, but it was because I was sick of him. I did try to be nicer. But everytime I'm being nice he treats me like a slave. So I didn't bother to be nice, 'coz it would be easier that way.

Maybe I was looked like a rebel. Indeed I was, or maybe I still am. I just wanted to move out. So he cud hire a better person. Win-win solution, eh? But he didn't let me.

Just let me go!!! Sooner is better, for both of us. Or else I'll show you what I'm really capable of. I'm not playing games. I am tired and so are you. So, why don't you just let me go? There's no point keeping me here for everyone sake.

1 comment:

Adrian Istani said...

woot! make that leap! four year is long but life is short