Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Been A Year

What's been a year?

A new me. Me, who started to learn about what life really is. A life that was filled with love. Love itself, as the time went by, was not only what I felt, but what I committed to, what I did for it, what sacrifice that I was willing to make.

Life, like love, for me, is about understanding. The meaning of life, is not how I regret and being grumpy because of what I can not reach. It is about how to accept and understand that there are many things I can not control. Like I always say, life ain't beautiful until I decide it is.

I have learnt so many, yet I did make mistakes. I laughed a lot, yet tears went down. But that is how I grow up. It is not my birthday, nor my wedding day. But this day is special, I thank God for giving me this day one year before.

*postingan ga penting nih, cuma asal nulis*

No comments: