Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Revenge

Well, finally, I got a chance to watch the super-exciting-so-called movie whatsoever. Transformer : The Revenge of The Fallen. Yesterday, 8.30 pm, at Theatre 2, EX Plaza.

I stepped up to the cinema with full of expectations, since watching Transformers 1 made my mouth making an "O" shape since the begining of the film until the end. It was over expectation.

Yesterday, I enjoyed every scene it showed me. In the middle of the show, something bothered me, a-want-to-pee-calling, but still, I wouldn't want to miss a single shot of Michael Bay's.

I do agree, it was a fantastic movie. The robots, the fights between them, the romances, or even the tears of Bumblebee were good. It was good, really. But I wasn't impressed. I could say that the storyline was not strong enough.

When I tried to remember what Transformers 1 offered, it was practically not different, the contents were quite similar, only different package. So my guessing was Transformers 1 made me impressed, but Transformers 2 could not, because, as much as I realize now, all I wanted is to watch something new.

Well, it is just me. You guys, I believe, have your own scoring. Is it worth to watch? Of course. It's kind of movie that I want to watch again some other time. And I look forward to another Autobot's sequel.

2 comments:

elmo said...

iyaa!!! storynya flat.. ugh.. :(

Anonymous said...

7-7.5.. while i gave 8.5 for its predecessor... pretty much disappointing for me considering all its hype and the 200 mil dollar spent for it